Mozilla发布了整合E10S的Firefox 48版本。E10S代表“电解（Electrolysis）”，类似化学家使用电解技术将水分解成氧气和氢气，Mozilla使用E10S 将Firefox分成UI进程和内容进程。内容和UI分离意味着当一个网页消耗100%的处理器，你的标签、按钮和菜单仍然可以使用不会被锁定。
- Roar for moar protection against harmful downloads! We've got your back
- Process separation (e10s) is enabled for some of you. Like it? Let us know and we'll roll it out to more.
- Add-ons that have not been verified and signed by Mozilla will not load
- GNU/Linux fans: Get better Canvas performance with speedy Skia support. Try saying that three times fast
- WebRTC embetterments:
- Delay-agnostic AEC enabled
- Full duplex for GNU/Linux enabled
- ICE Restart & Update is supported
- Cloning of MediaStream and MediaStreamTrack is now supported
- Searching for something already in your bookmarks or open tabs? We added super smart icons to let you know
- Windows folks: Tab (move buttons) and Shift+F10 (pop-up menus) now behave as they should in Firefox customization mode
- The media parser has been redeveloped using the Rust programming language
- Heyo, Jabra & Logitech C920 webcam users. We fixed those pesky WebRTC bugs causing frequency distortions. Buh-bye, squeaky voice!
- Improved step debugging on last line of functions
- So long to support for 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. Now we can focus on where most Mac users are: 10.9. Don't forget to upgrade!
- After version 48, SSE2 CPU extensions are going to be required on Windows
- Au revoir to Windows Remote Access Service modem Autodial
- WebExtensions support is now considered as stable
- Want to move absolute & fixed positioned elements? (Who doesn't, right?) Now you can with our geometry editor.
- The memory tool now has a tree map view for your debugging pleasure. It's a little bit of "boo" and a whole lot of "ya."
- We're putting the spotlight on the background. Now you can debug WebExtensions background content scripts and background pages
- Content Security Policy (CSP) is now enforced for WebExtensions. (Who's down with CSP?)
- Old and busted: Error Console. New hotness: Browser Console for your debugging pleasure.
- Add-on development just got easier because you can reload them from about:debugging — because we're all about debugging.
- This theme is hot, hot, hot! Say hi to the Firebug theme for Developer Tools.
- Expand network requests from the console panel to view request details in line, so you can see things in context
- Workers can now use the Web Crypto API
- On some websites using an important number of cookies, under certain conditions, this can cause the user to be logged out (1264192)
Mozilla Firefox 官方 正式版 下载地址: